multiple deb packages from python program.

Hello,

I have a python program that I package as as a debian package.

The debian directory can be found here.
https://github.com/privacyidea/privacyidea/tree/master/debian

I have a simple debian/rules file, that worked fine so far:

#!/usr/bin/make -f
%:
        dh $@ --with python2 --buildsystem=python_distutils

Now I wanted to create additional packages from the source.
So I changed the control file to reflect those additional packages and
added .install files for the three deb packages.

But now my originial program package is empty and does not contain the
python code.
It looks like only the .install scripts are run, but obviously python
setup.py install is not run anymore - so I guess something does not work
right with the simple rules file anymore...

I am not that a great debian packager, so any hint is appreciated.

THanks a lot and kind regards
Cornelius