Re: python-pip and python-virtualenv broken in sid after upgrade to python 2.7.7rc1

Daniele Tricoli <eriol@mornie.org> writes:

> On Tuesday 03 June 2014 20:11:21 Barry Warsaw wrote:
>> Then requests and all other dependents
>> (including those that use the .whls) should get it.
>
> I plan to update requests next week, unfortunately I can't work on it during
> this weekend.
>
> If needed, Barry, please go with a team upload! ;) Thanks!

Hi all,

This doesn't seem to have been solved yet, so I've filed two bugs for
tracking the problem (setuptools is also affected by the same issue, and
5.4.1 has been recently released with the fix I sent to them):

- #754089 (python-setuptools: Version 5.3 does not work with HTTPS and
           proxy tunneling)
- #754090 (python-urllib3: Version 1.8.2 does not work with HTTPS and
           proxy tunneling)