Re: Proposed changes to python-virtualenv

* Barry Warsaw <barry@debian.org> [2014-06-02 16:51:24 -0400]:

> On Jun 02, 2014, at 04:43 PM, Donald Stufft wrote:
>
> >Sounds reasonable to me, the only “downside” is that virutalenv will default
> >to Python 3, which is probably not what most people want (however they
> >can do virtualenv -p python2).
>
> But it's what most people *should* want <wink>.
>
> Seriously though, I wonder if this is a problem or if some transition or wider
> announcement needs to be made.

I think adding a note to NEWS.Debian would be nice to avoid surprises for
people on upgrades. But it seems to be the sensible thing to do.

Nicolas Dandrimont

BOFH excuse #384:
it's an ID-10-T error