From: Matt Grant <matt@mattgrant.net.nz>
To: Kevin Coyner <kcoyner@debian.org>, Torsten Marek
<shlomme@debian.org>
Subject: New version of pyparsing, 2.0.2
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 11:52:44 +1200

Hi!

I am asking first before doing anything!

There is a new version of PyParsing out there, 2.0.2  that fixes bug
#744014.  This bug fix is needed for the DMS package that I am
submitting to Debian Sid.

Would you mind me uploading the new version of the package?  I am a
member of the Debian Python Modules Team.

Thank you very much

Best Regards,

Matthew Grant (grantma@debian.org)

--
Matt Grant,  Debian and Linux Systems Administration and Consulting
Mobile: 021 0267 0578