Re: Embedded six.py in many packages: can someone add a lintian check?

On Wednesday 28 May 2014 11:43:47 Jakub Wilk wrote:
> txclib -> urllib3 -> six

Jakub, which version of urllib3 are you referring to?

I removed the embedded copy on 1.3-2 so it should be ok...

Both (with version 1.8-2):

    $ dpkg -L python-urllib3 | grep six
    $ dpkg -L python3-urllib3 | grep six

are empty.

For python-circuits, removing the embedded copy was already on my TODO list:
for 2.1.0-1 it was not possible because changes proposed by circuits' upstream
were accepted after python-six 1.3 release so the embedded copy of circuits
2.0.1 is a vendored one.

 Daniele Tricoli 'Eriol'
 http://mornie.org