Re: Join the Team

Hi Vincent,

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 02:32:11AM -0700, Vincent Cheng wrote:
> These are rather pedantic issues, but I encourage you to be a bit more
> verbose in d/changelog; instead of just "New Maintainer and
> co-maintainer", spell out the fact that you've added the PAPT as the
> maintainer (and you as uploader). Same thing w.r.t. your
> "debian/copyright" line. You also have a trailing comma in your
> Uploaders line in d/control.

Okay, I'll change it and write more informations in future.

> Can you please commit your changes to the svn repo?

I've sent a message to the list to be added on the PAPT: I can't commit
my changes perhaps because I'm just a member of DPMT.

(I have the following error message:)
    svn: Échec de la propagation (commit), détails :
    svn: Authorization failed

Regards,
 Hugo

--
      Hugo Lefeuvre (hugo6390)    |    www.hugo6390.org
4096/ ACB7 B67F 197F 9B32 1533 431C AC90 AC3E C524 065E