Setting DPMT as maintainer for python-repoze.what

Hi Dimitri (and the rest of the DPMT),

I'm uploading a new version of python-repoze.what with some maintenance
work. I've set DPMT as maintainer, and you and I as uploaders. I don't
really care about this particular package, but thought it was a good
thing to fix stuff in it (it doesn't feel good to see such a package
with reverse dependencies left in the QA group). If you don't want to be
listed as uploader, let me know, and I'll remove you.

Also, if anyone wants to switch it to use pybuild, I'd welcome such a
move (but I still don't feel confident enough yet to do it myself:
please point me to the correct documentation as I'm still not sure what
I must read first).

Last thing, it was my understanding that the pht file should just be
removed to fix #746023. If I'm wrong, please let me know as well.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)