Join the Team

Hi,

I've made a request on alioth to join the team. But, I think it's
important to introduce myself to the other members of the team.

So, I'm a french student who will help the Debian project. I'm using
Debian for several years, and I like programming (Python naturally, C++
and Perl), but I have no skills in Debian packaging. So, I'm here to
learn. :)

I have a lot of free time. For the moment, I've decided to adopt the
kupfer package (#741022), but I would like to adopt other packages in
the future.

Best regards,

Hugo

--~--