RFS: confiture/2.0-1

Hi,

As this is my first post here, I'll start by introducing myself:

I'm a french Python developer and Debian user since several years. I
did a lot of Debian packaging in my current company and for my own
usage, but I never submitted my packages into Debian.

I want to start doing this, in a first time by submitting my own
library and software packages, and, depending on my spare time, by
helping the team by providing some work force for other packages (yep, I
also apply to join the team!).

Here is the mentors page of the first package for which I request a
sponsorship: http://mentors.debian.net/package/confiture

This is a library I wrote to parse configuration files in Python and
which is used as dependency for other projects[1][2] that I wish to
include in Debian.

Best,

Antoine

[1] https://github.com/NaPs/Kolekto