Re: Which maintainer for cloud-init, now in collab-maint (Git) ?

Hi,

Arto Jantunen écrivait:
> > I have moved the source package of cloud-init on Alioth from python-apps
> > (Subversion) to collab-maint (Git).
> >
> > Shall I replace “Python Applications Packaging Team” in the Maintainer field
> > by something else, or would the current situation be OK ?
>
> You could also finally solve this problem and start a "Debian Python Git
> Packaging Team" (please invent and use a better name, however).

Newcomer question: I would like to package a django application using
git; in the DPMT policy I read the repository uses svn. Is it allowed to
(join the team and) put DPMT in the maintainer field while hosting the
source on collab-maint or somewhere else? If not what do you recommend
for working with an git upstream?

Thanks,
Christophe