Re: RFS: Pyspread 0.2.6-1

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 11:01 AM, Andreas Noteng <andreas@noteng.no> wrote:
> On 17. feb. 2014 21:57, Andreas Noteng wrote:
>>
>> Requesting a review and upload of Pyspread 0.2.6-1 available in the papt
>> repo.
>> Package is lintian clean, but I'm unsure if I did the DEP-8 implementation
>> correctly or if it's at all possible. Running the tests manually works just
>> fine but with adt-run some of them fail
>
> Made some changes and removed the ttf-mscorefonts-installer dependency from
> the tests and changed the dependency on it from recommends to suggests.
> Apparently the fonts are useful if opening pyspread files created on
> windows. New changelog:
>

> pyspread (0.2.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   * New upstream release
>   * Refresh patches
>   * Delete documentation_typos.patch, fixed upstream
>   * Add DEP-8 tests
>   * Remove runstests.py from original tarball and regenerate during test run

If there aren't any non-DFSG-compliant files in upstream's tarball
(and I see nothing that would suggest that this file in particular is
non-DFSG-compliant), please do not repack upstream's tarball; it's
simply not necessary at all. You can simply remove this file on clean
and regenerate it as you would normally do.

(Some other pet peeves of mine: not appending +dfsg/+ds to the version
number if you're using a repacked tarball, and not uploading your
repacked tarball to mentors.d.n so I can compare your tarball with one
that I'd generate myself with your get-orig-source target.)

>   * Add recommends: python-xlrd
>   * Add suggests: ttf-mscorefonts-installer
>   * Make sure tests don't fail if ttf-mscorefonts-installer is not installed
>     (tests_font_check.patch)
>   * Switch from using key uid to key id (Closes: #739907)
>     (gpg_uid_to_key_id.patch)
>
>   * Standards-Version bumped to 3.9.5 (no change)
>
>  -- Andreas Noteng <andreas@noteng.no>  Mon, 03 Mar 2014 17:00:24 +0100
>
> A review and hopefully an upload would be appreciated.

Looks ok, I haven't found any other issues other than the one above.

Also, according to DEHS, there's a new upstream release that you may
want to consider packaging.

Regards,
Vincent