Request to Join to the Team

Hi
A few weeks ago I asked to join with my alioth account(noahfx-guest)
but I hadn't sent a mail introducing myself. I supposed that is one of the
reasons why I didn't have a reply of my request.
So here I go:
I am interested on joining because I want to maintain the following packages
with the team:
[ITP] for python-twython(Pure python wrapper for the Twitter api)
[ITA] for python-portalocker (easy API to file locking).
I am willing to help with any modules that need help.

Cheers
---
Josue Ortega
http://josueortega.org