Re: HELP: something other than dh_python2 fails to install files if an additional binary package is added

[Piotr Ożarowski, 2014-02-11]
> [Andreas Tille, 2014-02-11]
> > directory.  I can reproduce this behavious by simply deleting the
> > python-pysam-tests paragraph in debian/control.
>
> this part is very important
>
> > It seems that there is some problem in dh_python (or a related tool
>
> argh! dh_python2 doesn't install files :-P

`echo '/usr/lib/python2.*/*' >> debian/python-pysam.install` fixes it,
please read `man dh_install` if you want to know why files ended in
debian/tmp

PS please fix clean target, it's hard to debug if you cannot build a
package twice in a row