Re: Dependency on python-oauth2

On 10/02/14 05:57, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 02/10/2014 02:41 AM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> [...]
>
> python-oauth2 is indeed not maintained anymore upstream, and has
> security problems. As a consequence, I worked out a patch for keystone
> so that it uses oauthlib instead. I would recommend that you do the
> same, and that you do not rely on oauth2. Note that the API of oauthlib
> is different from oauth2, even though they are supposed to do the same
> kind of thing.

Cool. Thanks everyone for your help. I'm going to ask upstream if
they'll consider moving to oauthlib then instead of python-oauth2.

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]