Re: Dependency on python-oauth2

Hello Iain,

On Sunday 09 February 2014 18:41:10 Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> If there is no effort to fix these bugs, could someone recommend an
> alternative package to depend on to provide OAuth2 client functionality
> for a Python module?

You could try python-oauthlib. Upstream is very active and AFAIK
python-djangorestframework can use oauthlib thanks to django-oauth-toolkit
and python-social-auth (which supersede python-django-social-auth) is already
using oauthlib.

I also checked, right know, python-keystone and in its requirements.txt there
is oauthlib:

    https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/master/requirements.txt#L20

HTH,

--