python / python3 3 pybuild and bin script

Hello,

I am packaging the next version of spyder which is a python IDE.
The next version will support python3

so I need to add a spyder3 binary package which will contain
/usr/bin/spyder3

the upstream script only create /usr/bin/spyder during the build

So my question is do we have something in pybuild which help to rename a script
and add 3 at the end of the official script.

If not can you explain in the wiki how to proceed in thaht case

It is quite usuall to add a 3 at the end of the scripts for python3 version.

Thanks

Frederic