Re: Joining the PAPT with roundup

On 15/01/2014 23:47, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> [Kai Storbeck, 2014-01-15]
>> My Alioth username is kaisan-guest, and I would like to request a
>> repository on Alioth for roundup.
>
> Welcome on board!

Hi Piotr, and the rest,

Thanks a lot.

I've now uploaded my old version of roundup, being version 1.4.20 from
wheezy.

What is considered good practice for a package maintained by a non-DM/DD?

Should I replay my git commits on subversion, or can I create a huge
commit that will show the work done up to now?

Would someone be interested in the small intermediate commits? They
sound boring to me :)

Cheers!
Kai