preparing for Python 3.4

Python 3.4 beta2 is in testing, the python3-setuptools package is able to handle
3.4 builds.  I am planning to go on with 3.4 as a supported Python 3 version
some time in February (targeting not later than Feb 9, release date of the first
3.4 release candidate).  This should be doable without too many issues.  The
ones I found are now user tagged in the Debian bug tracker.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=debian-python@lists.debian.org;tag=python3.4

There are a few issues triggered by the new version, but most issues seem to be
packaging issues to handle more than one supported python version.

Plus dh-python should be updated before 3.4 becomes a supported version.

The 3.4 release is planned for March 16, so it shouldn't be too much of a
surprise to make 3.4 the default for the next Debian release, and hopefully be
able to drop 3.3.

  Matthias