Re: Recommending get-orig-source for packages ?

On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 08:49:02PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > >better solution and migrating the existing information, Andreas
> > >will complain.
> >
> > s/complain/comply/ perhaps?
>
> D'oh as well.
>
> Indeed, I meant "will not complain", sorry for the noise...

I think all readers had the proper "mind reading abilities" to
understand you in the first place. ;-)

I hereby confirm that I would have been more than happy if somebody else
would have implementet the functionality before me or if somebody else
will enhance it to something even better.  Since all is machine readable
some automatic migration would be quite easy to do.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de