Re: Some thoughts about py{support,central} -> dh_python2 conversion

* Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57@gmail.com>, 2013-11-13, 23:15:
sphinxcontrib:
pymodules: [python-sphinxcontrib.issuetracker,
python-sphinxcontrib.spelling]
site-pkgs: [python-sphinxcontrib.actdiag, python-sphinxcontrib-pecanwsme,
python-sphinxcontrib.seqdiag, python-sphinxcontrib-programoutput,
python-sphinxcontrib.blockdiag, python-sphinxcontrib.nwdiag,
python-sphinxcontrib-httpdomain, python-sphinxcontrib.phpdomain]
Work-around implemented in python-sphinx.
I am currently experimenting¹ with porting sphinx to dh_python2. Do I get it correctly that the workaround should be kept so that dh_pysupport-using packages can integrate using dh_python2-based Sphinx?

That's right.

--
Jakub Wilk