Re: problem with python-qt4 and python-qwt5-qt4

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:55 PM, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel
<frederic-emmanuel.picca@synchrotron-soleil.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working on this bug  [1] , after some investigration it seems that this is a problem of incompatibility between
> python-qwt5 and python-qt4.
>
> I do not know what is the best way to solve this issue.

I have obtained a better stacktrace and sent it to upstream (pyqt)
mailing list (as well as some debugging info), as it looks like a
pyqt/sip problem to me.

> rebuild python-qwt5-qt4 but python-qt4 should be fixed also to set the right Breaks.

The breaks are correct, you need to keep the binNMU version suffix
when rebuilding.

--
Dmitry Shachnev