Re: PEP 453 affects Debian packaging of Python packages

On Sep 21, 2013, at 07:02 AM, Antoine Musso wrote:

>I find the ITP/wnpp annoying as well. I usually end up browsing
>http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ , opening all links then searching for
>my package :-]   I then bootup an instance and try to remember to report
>the bug against the 'wnpp' package.

$ reportbug wnpp
-> ITP

After it searches the database, use 'f' to filter the responses on a pattern.
This is usually good enough to either find a match or verify that no one else
is working on your package yet.  At least you won't go mind-numbingly insane
paging through 5k+ issues.

-Barry