Re: Please install /usr/bin/python2

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 12:55 PM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> wrote:
>> The only suggestion I can make is that it's generally not that hard for new code to make it work for both python2.7 and python3.3.
>
> I do not agree.

I mean that generally it is hard to say what problems people face when
trying to make the code running on both Python 3 and Python 2. My own
experience shows that testing both is very burdensome no matter if you
port app or start from scratch. Generally you should keep in mind all
differences between both languages and that alone already hard.
--
anatoly t.