Re: Request to join PMPT

* Andrea Colangelo <warp10@ubuntu.com>, 2013-08-15, 12:45:
I have an ITA on python-roman, and I wish to keep maintaining it under the PMPT, so I would like to be accepted as a team member. My account on alioth is warp10-guest.

Welcome to the team!

I had a look at your existing packages:

keymon
======

"python" is needed in the clean target, so it should be in Build-Depends, not in Build-Depends-Indep.

Are the Python modules shipped by key-mon supposed to be used by other software? If not, please consider moving them to a private directory.

get_config_dir() should fallback to ~/.config if XDG_CONFIG_HOME is set but empty.

manually_run_dialog() should probably use get_config_dir() instead of hardcoding ~/.config/.

woof
====

lintian4python emits:

e: woof: string-exception usr/bin/woof:67
e: woof: pyflakes-undefined-name usr/bin/woof:304: RuntimeException
w: woof: usr-bin-env-python-shebang usr/bin/woof

--
Jakub Wilk