Re: dh-python in unstable

 ❦  2 août 2013 15:15 CEST, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> :

> dh-python is already in unstable \o/

While upgrading some of my packages, I have switched to pybuild and this
works well. In the SVN, there is "cerealizer" and "pycha".

However, about python2/python3 packages, I did also notice that I did
add Python 3 support for netaddr pretty easily in the past with CDBS:

In debian/control:

In debian/rules:

  include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/debhelper.mk
  include /usr/share/cdbs/1/class/python-distutils.mk

And it works with cdbs 0.4.90 released almost 3 years ago. :)
--
die_if_kernel("Kernel gets FloatingPenguinUnit disabled trap", regs);
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/sparc/kernel/traps.c