python-virtualenv 0.10.1-1

I've updated python-virtualenv in DPMT SVN for the latest upstream release (0.10.1). Among other things, this fixes an issue where running tox with $PYTHONDONTWRITEBYTECODE set would fail with an error from virtualenv.

The changes were fairly straightforward (dropping an obsolete patch, and some renamed/removed files) but as I am a very infrequent user of virtualenv I haven't uploaded the new version; I'd appreciate it if somebody more familiar with the package could take a look to make sure I didn't break anything.