Re: django-ajax-selects

On 1 August 2013 15:09, Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
1. My  python-ajax-select contains ./usr/share/pyshared/ajax_select/LICENSE.txt despite my debian/debian/python-ajax-select.pyremove file.

W: python-ajax-select: extra-license-file usr/share/pyshared/ajax_select/LICENSE.txt

Oh, I see, on wheezy, it looks like debian/$package.pyremove will let me remove:

debian/python-ajax-select/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/ajax_select/LICENSE.txt
debian/python-ajax-select/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ajax_select/LICENSE.txt

However it won't let me remove the source file:

/usr/share/pyshared/ajax_select/LICENSE.txt

As controlled in pyremove(), which is in /usr/share/python/debpython/tools.py

How do I fix this? I was told on this mailing list that I shouldn't be hard coding /usr/share/pyshared/ in debian/rules. Or should I just ignore the lintian warning for now?

2. My django-ajax-selects somehow gets an empty directory:

I: django-ajax-selects: package-contains-empty-directory usr/share/pyshared/ajax_select/templates/

Some how I managed to repeatedly miss the debian/django-ajax-selects.dir that created this directory. Oops.
--
Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au>