Re: Joining DPMT / PAPT

* Geoffrey Thomas <geofft@ldpreload.com>, 2013-05-26, 11:40:
P: python-github: no-upstream-changelog
P: python3-github: no-upstream-changelog
There isn't one.

What about doc/changes.rst? :)

That said, I thought the eventual goal was to move tests to autopkgtest instead of the build process? Are we sufficiently far away from that reality that today I should still be putting this in the build process?

I don't think there was a plan to abandon build-time testing. And anyway, we have currently no QA infrastructure for running DEP-8 tests.

The code uses assert to validate types of method arguments. That's not what assert is for.
[...]
(These should be converted into TypeErrors, right?)

Right.

--
Jakub Wilk