Re: RFS: kitchen, bunch, grapefruit

* Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org>, 2013-04-27, 21:06:
* Simon Chopin <chopin.simon@gmail.com>, 2013-04-26, 10:43:
I'm looking for a sponsor for my three Python modules, kitchen, bunch and grapefruit,

I took a bite of grapefruit:

Policy v3.9.4 made build-{arch,indep} targets mandatory. These targets were not implemented in dh until 8.1.0. So if you want to claim compliance with standards version 3.9.4, you should build-depend on at least this version.

This applies to the other packages, too. :)

bunch FTBFS if built twice in a row:

--
Jakub Wilk