Request to join Python Modules Team on Alioth

Hi,

I'm working on getting the module itsdangerous into Debian. More
information can be found here:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/python-modules-team/2013-April/015345.html

It was suggested to me in that thread that I join the python modules
team and assign the modules team as the maintainer, then add myself for
the uploader field. I'm also currently working on packaging
python-audiolab. I will most likely be packaging other modules in the
future.

Are others ok with me joining the modules team?

Thanks,
Simon Fondrie-Teitler