Re: Request to Join Project Python Modules Packaging Team from Ben Carrillo (kali-guest)

> So... Have you talked with python-pbs maintainer about this? One could think
> that you're trying to hijack the package under the guise of upstream rename.
> I hope this is not the case!

Ouch! Thanks for pointing this out. No I had not, I had naively assumed a new
package name implied a completely different thing.

I've contacted him now. His thoughts are the new package could do a conflicts/replaces
to supersede python-pbs. (the porting of code depending on the former would be
as simple as "import sh as pbs"). Which would be the right way of
declaring this package relationship?

I will upload a new version correcting the other errors, thanks for the
feedback!

ben