Hello, I'd like to join the team

Hello, I'd like to join the Debian Python Modules Team. My initial
goal is getting PySkein[1] into Debian, but I'd also like to help with
general Python3 module packaging, and learn from the best :)

I've been maintaining an unofficial PySkein package for Ubuntu[2] for
the past few years. Plus my PySkein package got several rounds of
feedback from Jakub Wilk on the debian-mentors mailing list a while
back, and I've tried to stay up to date on Python3 packaging best
practices. So I think my PySkein package is generally in a state as to
be worthy of inclusion in Debian. Of course, further review by a DD
will decide that :)

I can also vouch for the quality of the PySkein upstream code as I've
used PySkein extensively in my own projects, in particular for the
Dmedia Hashing Protocol[3], which exercises many aspects of the novel
Skein parameter system.

My current PySkein packaging is hosted on Launchpad[4]. I also have
PySkein up on mentors.debian.org[5], but that's because I didn't know
about the Debian Python Modules Team at the time. Which, BTW, thanks
to Zygmunt Krynicki and Dmitry Shachnev for pointing me this way!

Thanks!
-Jason

[1] PySkein: http://pythonhosted.org/pyskein/
[2] Unofficial Ubuntu packages: https://launchpad.net/pyskein