usr/bin/ scripts for console_scripts which lead to binaries-have-file-conflict when python 2 + 3

Hi.

I'm working on rdflib whose setup.py comes with :
    entry_points = {
        'console_scripts': [
            'rdfpipe = rdflib.tools.rdfpipe:main',
            'csv2rdf = rdflib.tools.csv2rdf:main',
            'rdf2dot = rdflib.tools.rdf2dot:main',
            'rdfs2dot = rdflib.tools.rdfs2dot:main',
            'rdfgraphisomorpishm = rdflib.tools.graphisomorphism:main',
            ],

So, when building with pybuild with Python2 and Python3, these are
installed in 2 sets of scripts in each package's /usr/bin/ and only
differ on their respective shebang.

Lintian detects the conflict OK (binaries-have-file-conflict) but it
isn't clear to me how to resolve this.

Should I add a python-rdflib-tools package (depending on either versions
of python-rdflib or python3-rdflib ?), and then avoid installing
the Python3 version by using a
PYBUILD_INSTALL_ARGS_python3=--install-scripts=... and some .pyremove ?)

I though maybe of another option, which is to install in each package's
/usr/share/python[3]-rdflib/tools and only add symlinks for one of the
packages...

Is there a best practice in this case ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,