Review of Django-ldapdb package needed

Hi.

I Intend To Package django-ldapdb [0] but I'm quite new to Python
packaging (incl. Django apps packaging ;).

I intend to have it maintained in the team SVN but am still waiting for
a kind sould to add obergix to the alioth project ;)

In the meantime, I've prepared a git-buildpackage repo in [1] that holds
my source package, cloned off the upstream github repo.

I'd welcome any comments or suggestions of more experienced team members
regarding it.

For the records, this could be a needed dependency of the userdir-ldap
Django rewrite [2].

I'm a bit unsure how to deal with the upstream provided examples/ app,
so tried to add it into
/usr/share/doc/python-django-ldapdb/examples/examples/ which then
requires a lintian override...

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/730548