DD commit access to alioth python-{modules,apps} repositories

Hi all,

I went to svn-inject my first python-modules package, and discovered
that the non-group-member DD commit access seems not to be working.

This support issue seems to still be valid:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?group_id=1&atid=200001&func=detail&aid=313209

These commands compare the permissions on the python-modules repo with
the collab-maint repo:

        diocles@vasks:~$ getfacl /svn/python-modules/ 2>/dev/null | grep Debian
        diocles@vasks:~$ getfacl /svn/collab-maint/ 2>/dev/null | grep Debian
        group:Debian:rwx
        default:group:Debian:rwx

There's meant to be a project setting in the alioth web interface, which
should enable these permissions, but I did see a report that it might
not be working (on http://titanpad.com/yyhfwA9Pyr )

So currently I don't know whether to bother the PMPT admins or the
alioth admins about this!  I've sent this mail to both lists.

(If someone could approve my request to add 'diocles' to the
python-modules project on alioth, that would resolve my immediate
problem, of course.)

Thanks,

--
Tim Retout <diocles@debian.org>