Re: PEP 453 updated (2013-10), affects Debian packaging of Python 3.4 packages

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> Thanks for discussing this and getting the Debian Python packagers's
> position heard.

Again, I thank the Debian Python community members who contributed
constructively to the PEP 453 discussion on the ‘python-dev’ forum.

The PEP has been submitted for pronouncement, with a reduced scope that
makes it only change functionality in Python 3.4 and later. See
<URL:https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2013-October/129538.html>.

--
 \      “If society were bound to invent technologies which could only |
  `\   be used entirely within the law, then we would still be sitting |