Re: Python-babel 1.3 available from Sid

Hi

On 2013-10-08 00:50:27, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> FYI, I have uploaded python-babel 1.3 in Sid. I couldn't wait for more,
> so I did the work...
>
> I haven't pushed to the SVN, because git-svn is producing some weird
> errors. Andrey, could you push the changes?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas

How about you clean up the mess you've created?

Andrey clearly stated in the bug that he's working on it and changed the
topic of #debian-python to look for a sponsor. So you could have at
least asked Andrey what's the status of the packaging and helped him
upload the changes he has prepared in the repository.

I find this behavior very inappropriate.

Apart from that your changes in debian/copyright are wrong.
debian/changelog is inaccurate (python-pybabel is still there). There is
no ${python:Recommends}. Why does python-babel-doc depend on
python3-pkg-resources and why is ${sphinxdoc:Depends} missing?

Regards
--
Sebastian Ramacher