Re: Packaging the new upstream release of ipython (i.e. 1.1.0)

Hey,

Thanks Thomas and Julian for your replies. Don't apologize for that, there is no problem taking time to release something clean. BTW, I realize than I was doing a package way simpler and dirtier than yours.

I don't want to walk on anyone's toes or do unnecessary/redundant work. I'll be happy to help and have a look at one of these libraries' license. I can't promise to have a deep look quickly (i.e. next weekend) tho.

Thanks,
JC

--
Jean-Christophe Jaskula