Re: python-django build weirdness

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 02:11:56PM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> On 24 September 2013 13:16, Chow Loong Jin <hyperair@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Why don't you catch the AssertionError at this point and check what the
> > extra
> > User object is?
> >

>  [<User: johndoe>, <User: test1>, <User: test2>]

grepping for johndoe shows one match in
tests/regressiontests/utils/simplelazyobject.py, where the test case creates a
johndoe user.

I suspect the error comes from using unittest.TestCase instead of
django.test.TestCase. The latter does some cleanup and reinitialization after
each testcase, which is necessary, but isn't happening here. Fixing the import
line should do the trick.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin