Future of the m2crypto package in Debian.

Dear Dima and Python team,

I have participated to maintain the m2crypto in the past two year because it
was a required package for euca2ools.  But since the version 3 of euca2ools,
this is not the case anymore, and I would like to remove myself from the
Uploaders field.

m2crypto currently has 5 bugs of severity "Important", which I am not able to
solve.

I was wondering if Dima was planning to solve them or is the Python modules team
would be interested in taking care of m2crypto together with Dima.

The source package is currenlty maintained in Git with patches commited
direclty to the master branch.  Since this is definitely not (yet ?) a standard
way, please let me know if you would like me to convert it to a more classical
packaging style.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy