RFS: scandir/0.1+git20130521-1 [ITP]

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the team (thank you for letting me in) and I request
sponsorship to upload the new package "scandir".

 * Package name    : scandir
   Version         : 0.1+git20130521-1
   Upstream Author : Ben Hoyt <benhoyt@gmail.com>
 * URL             : https://github.com/benhoyt/scandir
 * License         : BSD-3-clause
   Section         : python

It builds those binary packages:

 python-scandir - Python module which provides a better directory iterator
 python3-scandir - Python3 module which provides a better directory iterator

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

 http://mentors.debian.net/package/scandir

dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/scandir/scandir_0.1+git20130521-1.dsc

I also added my packaging in svn:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/scandir/trunk/
svn://anonscm.debian.org/python-modules/packages/scandir/trunk/

The relevant ITP can be found here:

The official RFS is here:

Let me know if anything is missing!

Cheers,