python-enum34

I filed an ITP to package enum34, which is the backport of Python 3.4's enum
package:

I intend to add this to the team svn and have it team maintained.  I'm still
working on the build rules - it's a bit tricky because of the
cross-Python-version support - and I'm waiting for Ethan to release a upstream
new version with a clarified license.  Plus, I'm waiting for my pubkey to be
moved from DM to DD. ;)

I'll ping you for a review once I get svn whipped into shape.

Cheers,
-Barry