Re: Request to Join Project Python Modules Packaging Team from Mike Neish (neishm-guest)

* Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org>, 2013-06-21, 08:37:
Sandro, are you okay with me adding Mike to the team, so the he can commit the patch?
sorry for the late reply; sure go ahead,
Welcome to the team, Mike! :)

does Mike need a sponsor for the upload?
I believe he does.

--
Jakub Wilk

Thanks, Jakub and Sandro!

I have the patch ready to commit, but I don't have permission to write directly into the repository (I think it's because I'm not in the 'scm_python-modules' group on the server).  Maybe this is where I need to find a sponsor for the patch? :)

I would be adding the following files to the 'pydap/trunk' directory:
debian/patches/series
debian/patches/fix-namespace_packages.patch

I haven't touched debian/changelog, though.  There's already an unreleased version
(2.2.6.7-2) by Jakub, so I wasn't sure whether to (A) Append my change to that entry, (B) Create a new (also unreleased) entry under 2.2.6.7-3, or (C) Let the maintainers edit and sign off on the changelog.  So, I'm going with (C) for now :)

Thanks,
Mike