dh_python2+dh_python3

Hi!

I just converted a package to add a Python3 package. I expected this to
be as simple as:

 1. Declaring the package in debian/control and add the appropriate
    dependency stuff.
 2. Use dh --with python2,python3 $@.

However, this is more tricky:

 - dh_auto_build has to be overrided to also call each supported Python
   3 version "python setup.py build".
 - dh_auto_install has to be overrided for the same reason.
 - Ditto for dh_auto_clean.
 - python-XXXX.install and python3-XXXX.install needs to be defined.

I was wondering why this is not automatically done by the various
helpers. Is there a bug tracking this issue? Is it an issue with
dh_python3? Or with debhelper?
--
Use the fundamental control flow constructs.