Re: Taking over SQLObject package?

Hi Neil (2013.06.05_11:17:13_+0200)
> Since I'm responsible for the last NMU, and have a decent relationship
> with upstream, would anyone object to me taking over the debian
> package?

The team policy [0] allows it, and I wouldn't object to you adding
yourself to Uploaders.

That said, have you attempted to contact the maintainer?

Carl might be fairly MIA, but I've been e-mail contact with him recently
about pip (which I really should upload), so he is around...

I suggest starting to work on it in SVN immediately, and dropping Carl
an e-mail to say you are doing so, and ask if he minds you
co-maintaining.

[0]: http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/python-modules-policy.html#maintainership

SR

--