Joining DPMT / PAPT

Hi!

I'd like to join the Debian Python teams. I have two packages I'd like to package for Debian at the moment -- python-github (ITP #709682) and tratihubis (ITP not filed yet). I'm a DM and have slowly been having more time for Debian-ish stuff, so I expect that there will probably be more packages that I'd like to see in Debian as time passes.

I've just submitted a request to join the Alioth DPMT group.

I already asked on IRC, but if folks here have comments on my draft packaging for pygithub (with a python- and python3- split based on ScottK's python-ipaddr packaging), I'd definitely appreciate them:
  https://ldpreload.com/p/pygithub_1.14.2-1.dsc

Thanks,
--
Geoffrey Thomas