python3.3 status

python3-defaults maintainer(s?) decided to make python3.3 a supported version without prior notice. Yay. Now we have dozens of packages failing to build:

boost1.49 FTBFS TODO
boost1.50 FTBFS TODO
cairosvg FTBFS, needs fixed py3cairo
cracklib2 FTBFS #681749
cssutils FTBFS, needs rebuilt nosetests, then FTBFS #686340
cython produces broken code #681697
dbus-python FTBFS due to a bug in python3.3 #707084
distribute FTBFS TODO
flufl.bounce FTBFS #707086
germinate FTBFS, needs fixed python-apt
hivex FTBFS #692387
libguestfs FTBFS TODO
mdp FTBFS, needs fixed python-numpy
mod-wsgi, FTBFS #692390
mpi4py needs fixed cython
nuitka FTBFS TODO
objgraph FTBFS #686331
py3cairo FTBFS TODO
pyepr needs fixed cython
pyfits FTBFS, needs fixed python-numpy
pykde4 FTBFS TODO
pymarkups FTBFS TODO
pyopencl FTBFS, needs fixed boost1.49
pyside FTBFS  TODO
pystemmer needs fixed cython
pytest FTBFS TODO
python-apt FTBFS #681744
python-astropy needs fixed cython
python-cffi FTBFS TODO
python-csb FTBFS TODO
python-distutils-extra FTBFS needs rebuilt pygobject
python-docutils FTBFS #681723
python-flexmock FTBFS, needs rebuilt nosetests
python-llfuse needs fixed cython
python-notify2 FTBFS, needs fixed dbus-python
python-numpy FTBFS TODO
python-qt4 FTBFS TODO
python-scipy needs fixed cython, then likely FTBFS #691254
python-stem  FTBFS TODO
python-wadllib FTBFS #686332
pyyaml needs fixed cython
pyzmq needs fixed cython
shiboken FTBFS TODO
urwid FTBFS #692383
yafaray FTBFS #692381
yapsy FTBFS TODO
yp-svipc FTBFS, needs fixed python-numpy

"FTBFS TODO" means that a package fails to build, but there's no bug filed yet. I plan to file bugs today or tomorrow, unless there are other volunteers to do it.

--
Jakub Wilk