Re: RFS: kitchen, bunch, grapefruit

* Simon Chopin <chopin.simon@gmail.com>, 2013-04-26, 10:43:
I'm looking for a sponsor for my three Python modules, kitchen, bunch and grapefruit, all dependencies (of dependencies) of fedmsg[1], and available in the DPMT SVN repo.

I don't intend to sponsor any of these, but I explored kitchen a bit:

Short description doesn't need to start with a capital letter.

The list in the long description has inconsistent capitalization and punctuation: - the first item starts with a lowercase letters, but others with a capital letter;
- the second item ends with full stop, but others don't.

License field formatting in d/copyright works like Description in d/control. So in the "License: Python" paragraph, you should either indent first lines of every item, or un-indent the remaining lines.

License/copyright status of these files are not documented in the copyright file:
kitchen/pycompat27/subprocess/_subprocess.py is not
kitchen/pycompat24/base64/_base64.py

Typos:
afterall -> after all
causethe -> cause the
defnining -> defining
documenation -> documentation
everytime -> every time
inpput -> input
interchangably -> interchangeably
represntable -> representable
Supackages -> Subpackages
Marcus Kuhn -> Markus Kuhn

You should probably quote the original Kuhn's license in d/copyright, too.

You might want ask upstream to update their copy of GPL; it has still the old FSF address.
We don't want embedded copies of stdlib modules in the binary package.

--
Jakub Wilk