Re: How does team maintenace of python module works?

On 18 February 2013 22:23, Ludovic Gasc <gmludo@gmail.com> wrote:
I propose to make a poll on the Web (Doodle or other) and ask the question in another thread, I'm not sure that each subscriber has read this long thread.

I don't think I'll do that myself - the responses I have seen don't have even the barest hint of consensus, and there's no particular reason to think that a wider sample would produce a more unified opinion. If you think it would be useful, though, I shan't stop you doing it.

Thomas