Re: PIL/python-imaging becomes a python package and gets Python3 support

On Feb 12, 2013, at 12:49 AM, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:

>> Debian HPIJS and HPLIP maintainers <pkg-hpijs-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
>>    hplip
>>
>> Matthias Klose <doko@debian.org>
>>    python-reportlab
>>
>Does this mean that hplip & python-reportlab are now have all their
>dependenices ported to python3 and hence can also be ported? \o/

I *think* so.

AFAICT, there's no public vcs available for python-reportlab, but there is
this github repo which reportedly ports it to Python 3.  Seems active-ish:

https://github.com/nakagami/reportlab

but setup.py fails for me with Python 3.3 (could be shallow).

I'm not aware of any work to get hplip ported to Python 3.

-Barry